Sunday, March 1, 2009

Update

Thank you all for your input on the names. It looks like Lufanda and Max are unanimous. Ok, just Max. Lufanda is still under discussion. Kami is doing well. We had our second appointment and everything is going well. It is so awesome to hear that everything is going well! On March 23th, we get to find out what we are having. We can't wait.

Also, I am sorry if your names aren't on the side of our blog. We didn't delete any on purpose. When I switched backgrounds, some of you got deleted. It's not personal. I'm trying to put them all back on. :) If you don't mind, please leave a comment if you are not on there. I am having a hard time remembering everyone. Especially Kami's friends. Thanks y'all.

11 comments:

Liz said...

YAY! It is so good to hear that Kami is doing well! We can't wait to hear what you are having!

John and Lisa said...

Put us back on the side of your blog! :-) ....kidding! Actually, I don't think we were on there to begin with! I don't comment a lot, but I do peek in on your blog once in awhile to see what you're up to. BUT.. I do have to say how happy we are that you are expecting again. Congragulations!

Devin & Ruthann said...

Hey guys! Here's so you can add us...

Andy and Michele said...

Oh! Can't wait for you to find out what you're having! Glad everythings going good for her. That really is just awesome!

damonandkami said...

Steven and Kami! We are so excited for you guys! We haven't seen you since that day at the temple.. hope everything is going well!

Chantel said...

I just found your blog. You guys are so cute. It was fun to meet and hang out with you guys last weekend. Hope we can do it more.

Camille said...

Congratulations, you guys! That's very exciting. I think Max is a precious name (though it doesn't really matter what I think), and totally support it, should you choose that route.

Casey & Ashley King said...

Hey Kami!!! I wrote Craig a lot, but he hasn't written back in a while!! Do you have his address so I can send him another letter maybe? Haha you're too funny, my grandma wants us to get married too! Funny what one little joke sparked!! :) How are you feeling? Only a few more weeks until you know what the baby is!! Congratulations again :)

Couple of Hunt's said...

Hey Steven & Kami!
Not sure if you remember me Steven, from the big Joe town, as well as EAC, but anyways, I am so happy and excited to read that you guys are expecting again!! Congrats! Just wanted to say Hi!
Tiana (Rogers) Hunt

Michele said...

Hey Kami! I found your blog through Stefanie. I'm so excited for you guys and your newest baby! Hope everything is going well!

Lindsey said...

Oh fun! I didn't know Kami was expecting until I stopped by the blog just now. Congrats you two! :o)

Life without music would be like life without chocolate!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Swidget 1.0