Sunday, February 8, 2009

Details...

Sorry about the missing detail on the last post. I forget how much women love details. We have been incredibly busy over the last little while. Kami has been sick (not just pregnancy sick, but a bad cold also), and I have been busy with basketball.

But on to the things you guys want to hear... Kami is 13 weeks along. She has been such a trooper this pregnancy. It has been a whole different ride than las time. Last time we were just enjoying the ride during this point in the pregnancy. Until we found out about Aubrey's condition, that is. This time, we are so afraid that something is going to go wrong. We sure appreciate things more this time.

We went to our first appointment and found out that everything looks good! With Aubrey, she measured too small and that is how they found out that something was wrong. This time, our baby measured just right! Our due date is August 18th. We got to hear the heartbeat as well. That is probabl the coolest thing ever!

Thank you all for being such friends to us and being so excited for us about the things that we get excited about. We are truly blessed to have great friends and family!

14 comments:

The Allen's said...

I am so excited for you guys. You are seriously some of our favorite people. I am glad you got to hear the heartbeat. that is fun every time. and not too much longer til you can find out. yeehaw!

Mary Ann said...

You are a trooper Kami... you both are! I can't believe how busy you have been ! Hope you feel better soon. We miss you.. it's been too long since we hung out (besides yesterday! :)

Cook Zoo said...

I'm sure there'll be some worry until you're holding that healthy baby in your arms. I felt that way after I miscarried my first pregnancy, and that was nothing like what you guys have been through. But it looks like this little guy is going to be just fine. I'm so glad everything is going along well. I'm sooooo excited for you!!! :)
Hugs and love,
Donna

Frugal Mom said...

Hey Kami I am doing the coupon class on the 21st of February at my house at 10:30. If you can come send me an email to kamscoupons@hotmail.com and I will send you directions. It would be way fun to see you if you can make it. Congrats again on the baby.

Holly Janeen said...

every appointment and every heartbeat is so precious after losing your first baby...
i am so happy for you both :)

i hope your sickness doesnt last too much longer, kami... being sick and pregnant is miserable!

Jami said...

first of all....GUS is OUR boy name!!! Hello, I thought FOR SURE no one elts would want it.
I am kinda with Kami...but at the same time I just LOVE the name. BUT you better now steal it...

Unknown said...

Hey Kami! No clue if you remember me but anyways wanted to congratulate both of you! How exciting! My 4-year-old's name is Brigham and we LOVE it! Our intentions actually were to call him Briggs but from the day we saw him it was always Brigham. For that, the name Brigham is MY vote!! Good luck and keep us all posted.

Love,
Taryn (Starks)

Andy and Michele said...

Thanks for the details! We are so excited for you two. You guys are such amazing people, we can't wait to hear more (like boy or girl!)

Whitney said...

are you having a boy!? HOw do you already know?

Reynolds Fam said...

Steven...where are the girl names? I still think it is a girl and you should never argue with your mother in law! That is if you want to stay the favorite...right? Equal opportunity, right?
I will love what ever we have! But put some girl names up also!!!!!!!!!!

Callie said...

HOORAY! Congratulations you guys! Love you both!

Reynolds Fam said...

Thanks for having names for a little girl...but we need to talk!

Casey & Ashley King said...

I am so happy for you :) that is so exciting! And Uncle Craig will be home in time to meet the sibling too :) yay!!

Deanne Wahl said...

It was so good to talk with you guys. You are amazing and I am so grateful that you are always there for us. I think so many people are holding their breath with you. All of my young women even were so excited when they heard you were pregnant and they continue to ask how things are going. You have both been such a strength to so many of us and it means more than you could ever know. We love you and hoping to get there soon.

Life without music would be like life without chocolate!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Swidget 1.0