Monday, March 10, 2008
Posted by Steven and Kami Palmer at 4:03 PM
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Alright, a few people have asked me how to put music on their blogs so here is how...
1. Go to playlist.com
2. At the very top, click SIGN UP
3. Fill out the information with the * by it.
a. Remember your username and password
4. Some advertisement will show up. Ignore it and press "Continue to my Project Playlist account"
5. Sign in with your new username and password
6. Click on "search for music" near the top
7. Type in a song that you want
8. Results will come up (it doesn't have all songs, so don't get frustrated)
9. A play button and an add sign will appear by every result. Press play to make sure that it works (a ton don't work).
10. If it works, press the plus button to add the song to your playlist.
11. Something will pop us asking you to create a playlist. Click on it and it will create a playlist for you.
12. Continue to add as many songs as you would like (if you want to add more later, you just sign in and add it here and it will automatically add it to your blog)
13. Once you have the songs you want, click on "post my playlist" at the very top of the screen. (If it is not there, press "my account" first and then it will show up)
14. Alot of posting options show up. If you are posting to a blog, you click on the "E" option.
15. Then a page with your playlist name appears. Click on your playlist name.
16. Choose your color and other options and press "get code"
17. A window with a bunch of confusing text will appear. Copy this (either by pressing ctrl+C or copy it into a word doc or however you want to copy it)
18. Now, go to your blog.
19. Sign in and add a page element in the middle column of your blog.
21. Paste your confusing text that you just copied from playlist.com
22. Give it a title, save it, and enjoy!
Posted by Steven and Kami Palmer at 2:29 PM
I just found this website that has a few free templates and custome templates for a little dinero. Her blog is this...
Posted by Steven and Kami Palmer at 2:20 PM