Sunday, March 29, 2009

This has been a very busy month for Steven and I. First off we celebrated Aubrey's one year birthday on March 7. I was afraid it would be a tough day for us but it turned out to be a good day. We drove to Mesa and spent time in the Temple and then went to her grave. We were able to spend time with both the Reynolds and the Palmers. We really just enjoyed remembering her and thinking about what she is doing now! We sure love that girl and think about her every day! We are better people because of her.


Steven and I then celebrated our birthday on March 19! (yes we share a birthday, how crazy is that) The problem is that we both want breakfast in bed but neither of us want to get it because it is both our big days. We ended up not eating a great breakfast but we went out to eat which was fun!! I really do love sharing my special day with my Love! He is the best and I am so glad I found him!!!


Lastly we went for our big sonogram on March 23 and our sweet baby is HEALTHY!!! We are so happy and relieved to know that everything is ok!!!! That was one of the most stressful days of our lives and we are glad to know things are good!!! We are very excited to have a little BOY coming to our home and blessing us with his sweet spirit! We feel so blessed to be able to get pregnant and to help in the great plan to bring these children to earth to gain bodies! We know that our little Aubrey is in Heaven right now with the other kids especially this boy telling them all kinds of stories! We hope that all of our kids feel the love that we have for each of them individually. We are excited to have this cute boy in our arms in 5 short months!!!!!



12 comments:

John and Lisa said...

I LOVE it! Congratulations, both of you. What an exciting time in your lives. We're so happy for you, and for this little guy, who gets to have you for his family!!

Michele said...

How fun! Little guys are so much fun! Congratulations

Chantel said...

A little boy!! What fun!! I am so happy for you guys. Congratulations

carla thorup said...

oh this is the best news! congrats you guys!

Chris & Jennie said...

A BOY! Yay! How exciting! And why did I never know that you and Steven shared a birthday? Hello -- what kind of friend am I?

Kami Satterlee said...

Hello Palmer Family. My name is Kami and my husbands name is Steven. Our blog is steveandkami.blogspot.com. My husband accidentally typed in steven and we found your blog! I too am LDS and have found your blog to be truly inspirational! I just had my second miscarriage in a row and we have been trying to have a baby for over a year now. Reading your blog and how you both have been so strong in losing your baby girl has been such a great help! Maybe we can be blogger friends...or maybe I'm a crazy stocker haha, either way, thanks. Way to have such hot names!

Casey & Ashley King said...

I had a feeling it was a boy :) that is very exciting! I'm so happy for you guys, and so inspired by your strength. You are going to be amazing parents! Can't wait to meet the little guy :) Congratulations!

Collin and Hannah said...

Yeah! I'm so excited for you two! Congrats on the baby boy!

Reynolds Fam said...

My grandson is sooooo cute! We are so excited for you both! Love ya

Cook Zoo said...

How exciting!! Boys are so much fun to raise (but I may be a little biased). ;) Congratulations and I'm so happy to hear everything is going well. Thanks for telling us how you are. I'm always so inspired by how open you are about everything. I tend to hold too many things close to the chest, but I'm trying to be better about that. You're both an inspiration to me. Kami, I think about you often. You're such an amazing person and I had so much fun with you in YW. Every time I think of you, I imagine you with a big smile on your face! :) Hugs and love to you both, and to both your little munchkins. :)

The Allen's said...

Woo hoo, we love boys over here as you know. Can't wait to meet little Gus ; ) you guys are so awesome and such an example to me. Glad your ultrasound was so good. it is so fun to see your little precious on the screen. love ya!

Lindsey said...

What is this?!?!?! Posting naked pictures on your blog... Haha! Just teasing :o)

I'm so happy for you!

Life without music would be like life without chocolate!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Swidget 1.0