Sunday, October 12, 2008

San Diego

This weekend we went with the Reynolds clan to San Diego. It was alot of fun. It was so funny to see the difference between Madison/Me and Kami/Leslie. When we went to Sea World and the beach, we were like deprived kids in a candy shop! Kami and Leslie were having fun, but nothing like when we decided to go shopping on the Boardwalk. Then the tables turned! I truly love you Kami!

The vacation was awesome! It is so nice to get away from everything. Plus, the Reynolds are just a blast to be around.





The water was freezing, but Madison and I couldn't resist!




This was a cool exhibit!







10 comments:

Reynolds Fam said...

We loved being with you on our San Diego Trip. We made some great new memories! I hope we didn't drive you crazy! Thanks again
Love you both

Jonathan and Sarah said...

I was wondering what you guys went there for! I want to take Jonathan to Sea World for his birthday next month... we'll see how that goes... or if it goes. It looks like you guys had a blast!! Yay for fun trips.

Barnes Blog said...

You guys are lookin so good. I am glad to see how life has treated you, you're such an upbeat couple, I love to see what you guys are up to.
Good luck with all you do, I'm glad that you got your little baby's headstone. Like you said, bitter sweet.

Mary Ann said...

I love all the pictures!! I wish so bad we could have been there! Looks so fun! You guys are the cutest couple!Glad you had a great weekend!

Liz said...

That looks like it was so much fun! You two are so darn CUTE!!

Emily Lauren said...

What a fun trip! I love sea world and am like a 5 year old every time I go :)
Those pictures are great. I love that Steven got in the water even though it was so cold. That's a true ocean lover!

Chris & Jennie said...

Fun trip! Cute pictures too!

Deanne Wahl said...

I am so dang jealous, but so excited for you! I can't believe everything you got to see. That is great. And thanks for the video clip. It is great to at least say I saw the ocean that day :)

mollie said...

It was so good to see you guys last week! Remember to pick out a good house in a great area so that we can move by you guys in 10 years!

David and Tia Palmer said...

Looks like so much fun you guys! We are jealous you got to go to the beach! But glad you had a great weekend! Love you both!

Life without music would be like life without chocolate!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Swidget 1.0