Friday, May 16, 2008

YAY!!! WE HAVE A LAWN MOWER!!



For the past year Steven and I have had to borrow a lawn mower and a weed eater every time we need to mow our lawn. Since our lawn grows so quickly we had to borrow one once a week and it was just a pain. It was a pain for us and a pain for my grandparents and in-laws. So since we have been saving some money (hence me riding my bike and Steven sometimes going with out lunch) we were able to get a lawn mower. FYI.. Steven does eat lunch most days, don't think I am a bad wife! We were so excited to finally have one of our own!! So we broke it in last night! Steven put it together and then he went to town cutting our lawn and it worked wonderfully!!! Our weedeater is also a plus! Now we don't have to call someone every week and ask if we can borrow their lawn mower!!

8 comments:

Whitney said...

Its beautiful! Good for you to put Steven to work. Did you sit on the porch and drink koolaid and watch him?

Mary Ann said...

that looks like a great one.. that's great that you are saving money.. you need to teach me how! jk

Ashley said...

Cool! If I ever learn how to grow grass, I will be asking what lawn mower is the best. Ha ha!

Tom and Sue said...

Yay! Now Steven can make better use of his time! :0) Your yard always looks good!

Our Paper Plates said...

Awesome! Now you can mow my lawn! Just joking - we dont even have a lawn..you guys are one step ahead of us :)

Lots of love to you both!

Camille said...

Oh!!! Congratulations!! I have been itching for one of our own, too. Luckily the winter kept our lawn good and dead up here, but now that it's spring, we're really feeling the need for one. Last summer, before we were married, I was up here visiting Kyle. I decided to plant flowers in the front yard, but they didn't look that great on account of two-foot grass. Anyway, while I was outside, his neighbor came over with a lawnmower and did the lawn. I guess he couldn't stand the sight of it anymore.

I was so embarrassed--I don't want it to happen again!

Mary Beck said...

YEA! FOr the lawn mower! I bet those aren't cheap.. I forget that when you have a house, you have to actually get things like that for it.. I'm sure the fresh cut lawn looks great!

Deanne Wahl said...

I love it! Isn't it funny once you are married and have your own house the things you get excited about having. Can you imagine being so excited about a lawn mower 5 years ago. You guys need to come visit -k-

Life without music would be like life without chocolate!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Swidget 1.0