Thursday, July 30, 2009

Steven and I are getting very anxious and excited for our little guy to get here! We have about 2 1/2 weeks left and finally we got our crib. Now he can come and we will be ready. Steven was so cute putting it together and it really was so fun to actually be putting a crib together for our baby!
I am feeling pretty good. I am dilated to a 1 1/2 and I am 50% effaced so we are making some progress!! I have another appointment Monday and hopefully I will be even farther along.



This isn't the best picture of the crib but it will do for now. We still aren't sure on a name but hopefully when we see him we will know what his name will be!

7 comments:

Reynolds Fam said...

Love, love, love. I'm so glad my grandson has a place to sleep other than a drawer. lol

Andy and Michele said...

Oh, that is such a cute crib and blanket! I still can't decide how to decorate Briggs room and he's nine months old! Someday! As for a name, it'll come and I'm sure it'll be perfect for the little guy. I am so excited for you two!

Cook Zoo said...

Yay!! Love the bedding. So cute! I'm so excited for you guys!

Brian and I had to see each one of our boys before we could name them. We just couldn't do it before then, so we'd have a short list before they were born.

That worked for everybody but John. He was either going to be Michael Alexander or Alexander John. When we talked about John as a first name before he was born, I didn't like it. But once he was born, I knew he was a John. His middle name, Andrew, came out of nowhere.

Whitney said...

At your shower your mom was quite worried that you didnt have a crib yet. Im glad you gave her nerves a break. So cute. Where did you get the crib?

Haymore Family said...

I am so excited for you guys! Not sure if you know who i am but i grew up with steven! I just wanted to say congrats, i am so excited for you both!

Mary Ann said...

So so exciting! Can't wait to meet GUS! :)

Whitney and Michael said...

it's getting so close..i am way pumped for you both. boys are so much fun! post pictures of the mr handsome when he arrives :)

Life without music would be like life without chocolate!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Swidget 1.0