Sunday, June 14, 2009


Steven and I are so proud of ourselves that our garden is actually growing! I was a little worried nothing would even come up but it is doing better then we expected! I just hope we actually get something from them. Pregnancy is going great! I am feeling really good, just hot. This baby is very healthy and is growing right on track. We still have about two months left and I am starting to get nervous as I think about what I will have to do again. It is definitely worth it but hard work! We still haven't come up with a name for this Boy. Steven still calls him Gus so until we come up with something we will call him Gus. (Don't worry that won't be his name!) I really feel akward when taking pregnancy pictures so I haven't put any on here yet but here I am in all my glory! My brother Craig comes home from his mission this Thursday and I am so excited to see him!!! Other then us waiting for our garden to grow, this baby to grow and Craig to come home we aren't doing anything too exciting!




10 comments:

Janae said...

You look great! Good luck on making it thru the HEAT of the summer. I know exactly how you feel. I was there 2 years ago, LOL! Congrats and keep growing GUS! Check out our blog too. Tyrell and Janae Ajeman

Jonathan and Sarah said...

Seriously, you look so cute Kami! Congrats on the garden too. That is so exciting and such an accomplishment. I'm so happy that this little guy is growing and healthy!! Can't wait to find out his name... Two months left.. YAY!

Michele said...

You look amazing for only having two months left! Congrats on your garden. That is hard work!

Whitney said...

You look Amazing! Why was a fat heffer pregnant and you look like a model?! I can only imagine how hot you are. I was dying of a heatstroke in the middle of winter.

Rachael and Jeff Downs said...

I think you make an uber cute prego lady ;)

Congrats on the garden...I wish I had a big enough backyard for a garden...maybe one day!

Cook Zoo said...

Not much going on? That all sounds great!! I'm very impressed by your garden. We kinda sorta got some stuff to grow and the gopher got to it so I quit. (Ahem.)

You're looking fabulous, BTW. I had two babies in August then another in December, and honestly, I was hot every time. They call it having a bun in the oven for good reason. ;)

Brittany said...

You look so great!! Your garden is beautiful as well. I hear ya on the heat... good luck!

lindsay said...

you look as gorgeous as ever kami! cant wait to hear what sweet name you have picked out for your darling little boy!

Cook Zoo said...

Hey! I'm going to be out of town during your shower and I'm SO BUMMED!!! I'd really love to see you. I'm tempted to drive back in just for that!

I hope you have a great time. Post some pics for us. :)

Collin and Hannah said...

You look soo stinkin' cute Kami! I am so excited for you guys!

Life without music would be like life without chocolate!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Swidget 1.0