Sunday, December 28, 2008

It snowed!!!! I can't believe it we went out to eat and then came out and it was snowing! It snowed for quite a while and in the morning we had some that even stuck to the ground. Of course as soon as the sun came out it melted but it was cool to see! We definetley are not used to this snow and the freezing weather! Merry Christmas!!!!!!




I love Christmas! I am so grateful that my family was able to come down and be with us! We have a tradition on Christmas eve that we make ginger bread houses. We love competing to see who can make the best! Of course Steven and I won!!! Ok, maybe we all did great! Christmas was great for us this year. We were able to talk with both brothers on missions! They are doing great and we are looking forward to Craig coming home in 6 months! We hope each of you had a great Christmas and have a safe and Happy New Year!!

8 comments:

Holly Janeen said...

no way.
snow in AZ?
impossible.
i wont believe it.

merry christmas... glad you blogged again finally!

Jo Dee said...

Wow I am jeleous that it snowed. It felt cold enough here to snow...but no rain. How exciting that your family got to be there to celebrate with you guys. Have a Happy New Year, from the Dillards

Whitney said...

I wish you two would post more often. Ive been wondering if you were both still alive. How exciting for the snow. My house truly holds in all the cold air and I will not turn on the heater. So to me it feels like it should snow in my house. Glad you had a great christmas.

Mary Ann said...

I love all the pictures. your gingerbread house turned out great. wish we could have seen the snow. your family is so fun Kam!

Stacy Householder said...

Kami!! :) Every time I see a picture of you I just feel like SMILING!! I love you THAT MUCH! :)
How fun to have SNOW.. I usually only like that stuff in pictures.. :)

Happy New Year friend! :)

Ashley said...

You took great pics of the snow!

simplyshye said...

SNOW !!! SNOW ! So cool ! Way fun ! Ya - I'm sure you and steven won - but let's ask darryl who won ?? hehe love you cute lady !!!

Reynolds Fam said...

you did not win the ginger bread house making!!! i todaly did!!!! love madison

Life without music would be like life without chocolate!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Swidget 1.0