Saturday, July 12, 2008

YAY!! We got our first egg this week and since the first one they have layed two more!! I am so excited that the chickens are finally laying!!!
It rained really hard last Sunday and Steven and I ran outside to cover up our chickens and we were just soaked, so we decided to stay out and play in the rain! It was so much fun! I love the monsoon season and all the moisture that we are able to get!
Steven and I celebrated 2 years on last Sunday and we decided that we would do something simple for our anniversary so we went to Kartchner caverns the day before! It was so cool to see this massive cave under this normal hill. It truly was amazing to see the stalagmites and stalagtites that have formed over hundreds of years! The tour wasn't more then an 1 1/2 but it was just nice to just be together and not worry about a thing! I love Steven so much and I am so grateful to be married to him for ever! He is my very best friend and I am so grateful for how supportive he is of me and out little family! He is such an amazing DAD, even though he doesn't get to play the normal role of Dad right now he is showing Aubrey how much he loves her by treating me so good and always doing what is right! I love you Steven! Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!

11 comments:

Emily Lauren said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow, 2 years. . . isn't it crazy how quickly it goes? It sounds like you guys had such a fun anniversary- just being together, and I would love to go to the caverns. .
How fun to play in the rain, monsoon season is the best :)

Photography By Jo said...

You have such a sweet family. I am truly amazed. I need to convince Jeremy sometime to go out in play in the rain with me. That's one thing I miss! Happy Anniversary!

Spencer and Marlee said...

I love monsoon season too! It's one of my favorite. So.... You totally should have come to our house. WE live like 20 min from the caves! Aren't they awesome. I love them. What tour did you go on?

Ashley said...

You are both great parents. Happy 2nd anniversary! Two years goes quick! I've never been to Kartchner Caverns, but I should go sometime.

Reynolds Fam said...

Wow...eggs! I used to get excited like that when my chickens layed an egg! My family mocked me. lol That is great.
It has been a great two years having Steven in our lives. You two are such great examples to our family. Thanks for making us Grandpa & Grandma. We love you so much.
Mom

Camille Elise said...

Hey Kami! Getting chicken eggs is so exciting. We have about 30 chickens at our house so we get tons every week. That's like the only thing we never have to buy at the grocery store! It's a good feeling knowing your eating at least one guaranteed healthy thing...cause you know what your chickens eat...if that makes sense.

Mary Ann said...

you guys are the greatest couple ever! i'm so happy you found eachother and that you are in our family!!

Mary Beck said...

Yea on TWO YEARS!! And I love that your chickens are finally laying eggs, I bet they'll taste that much better knowing the eggs were practically 'home grown!'

Kylie Gaddie said...

Hey Steve and Kami! It looks like you guys are doing awesome! Well congrats on your first eggs! That's so exciting. Well I just wanted to let you two know I love and miss you guys! Next time you are in Mesa we should get together for dinner.

Kylie

Tom and Sue said...

Awwww! You guys are so cute! It's weird that it's already been 2 years! We're so glad you're in the fam, Kam! Hey, that sounded cool! You guys really are so good together. I admire your great example. And about those eggs...looking to get rid of some? :D

Camille said...

Woo hoo! Two years seems like a big deal to me, who has not even reached the one year mark yet. Congratulations.

Also, I am excited for your eggs! I wish I could convince Kyle to let us have chickens. He hates them, though. Close-minded, I say.

Life without music would be like life without chocolate!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Swidget 1.0