Sunday, April 20, 2008

Painting our house!


Sometimes we wish that life would stay still for just a moment but it doesn't work that way.You just have to get up and keep moving even it might be hard. We miss our sweet Aubrey terribly but we know she is watching over us.
Steven and I have been trying to stay busy this past month. I got a job at the Pima town hall working as a receptionist. I work only four hours a day which is nice because I still have my time to get things done at the house. Steven is still working for PLS and really enjoying it. He is getting really excited to be done with school for the semester.
We had been saving our money for awhile now to paint our house, so we finally did it. I don't know how much I like the color but oh, well, It looks much better then it did. We are enjoying the weather here in Pima. It is so nice to go outside and sit on the porch or work in the yard.
We just want all of you to know we appreciate so much your prayers in our behalf. We sure have felt a strength not of our own the past few months. We are so blessed to have so many great friends and family members that love and support us! Thank you so much!!

11 comments:

Mary Ann said...

i love living close to you guys. you are so fun and amazing examples. your house looks awesome!

Tom and Sue said...

Yea! I love your house! It looks so fresh and new! We drove by the other day, and almost didn't recognize it! Hope you guys stick around long enough to have to paint it again someday! (In other words, A LONG TIME!) We love having you here. :-)

csrussell said...

I can't believe what you have done to that house. it looks great. I drove by the other day and didn't reconize it.

We need to get together some time soon.

~Shar

Cook Zoo said...

I'm glad to see you posting something here - I've been thinking about you a lot. :) I think your house looks great! I love the color and the white trim looks so pretty!

Jami said...

I like that green and white...I do think you should add some shutters. White ones of course....or I have a really good idea...but it will take sometime explaining...so I will call in just a second.

Camille said...

Oh, I wish I had seen a before picture!

And I love the picket fence. You're living the dream, Kami. Living the dream.

David and Tia Palmer said...

I love it you guys have really done a great job with it. Thanks for being such awesome examples to all of us.

Ashley said...

Your house looks great. Did you go with the pigeon grey and whisper white?

Our Paper Plates said...

your house is super cute :) isnt it exciting to have your own little spot to do whatever you want to it?! keep up the great work!

Amber said...

Hello my name is Amber Marble, my inlaws live in Safford. Anyways, I found your blog through family. I just had a miscarriage and the thing that helped me the most is the CD talk, 5 Scriptures That Can Help You Get Through Anything, by John Byetheway. He has some really helpful qoutes. I had a lot of questions and really strong feelings of emptiness and this cd had some really good qoutes to help me. I'm sorry for your loss, may the Lord carry you and bless you. -Amber

Barnes Blog said...

I love the color, it looks so fresh.
We love you guys.

Life without music would be like life without chocolate!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Swidget 1.0