Friday, April 25, 2008

Cowboy UP!!!


We love going over to Steven's parent's house because there is so much to do! Steven loves being with his brothers. This is Steven out at his parents roping with his brothers! He did an awesome job. They all take turns either riding or driving the four wheeler. My little sister and I tried it to and it was very difficult. I was more worried about staying on the horse then roping the cow!
Steven's brother Levi just got his mission call to australia and he leaves in August. We are very excited for him and I know he will do a great job!!

6 comments:

Mary Beck said...

Hey KAm.. where in Australia did Steven's brother get his call? Dan's little brother just got called to the Adelaide mission.. is it the same one by chance?

Whitney said...

ha ha I love that Stevens brother is on his cell phone in the background. I cant believe Steven is such a cowboy... all I have to say is " wrangler butts make me nuts!"

Ashley said...

I think it's awesome how close everyone in that family is. I love that Levi is on his cell phone in that picture! Tell him congratulations on the mission call.

Tom and Sue said...

I think this picture says it all. Someday, you'll live on a farm Kami. Just start getting use to it now. It's comming! :-)

Mary Ann said...

that is an awesome picture.. levi cracks me up on the phone.. he could probably talk and rope at the same time. hope you had fun with your family.. wish i could have seen them!

Chris & Jennie said...

Wow, I had no idea you married a cowboy! That is so fun; does everyone in Pima have horses? I always wanted to be a cowgirl; but I get really sad when the cowboys rope the calves...and the bull riders are too dangerous for me!

Life without music would be like life without chocolate!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Swidget 1.0