Sunday, March 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Aubrey!!






Today My Sweet Aubrey would have been turning 2 years old! I have mixed emotions as March 7 comes around every year. As I watch Jake grow up and learn new skills and become more and more fun and exciting a piece of me aches for Aubrey to be here. I wish I could see her growing and developing too. Lucky for me I know I will get to see her do the very things Jake is doing! I am very grateful for my eternal family and for the plan our Heavenly Father has for us! I have so many more thoughts and emotions running through my head right now but I will leave those for her journal. I just needed the world to know that she was born to our family and she is just as much apart of us as Jake. Happy Birthday Aubrey!! We love you!

6 comments:

The Allen's said...

Love you! You guys are such an example to me. Thanks for being my friend. Aubrey is a very lucky little miss to have you for parents. Samuel also told me tonight that he loves your house : ) Can't wait to get back from our trip so we can hang out again.

Larissa said...

Happy Birthday little Aubrey! I know she will be a great big sister someday, thanks for sharing her pictures with us again, she is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I came acrossed you blog from Kristi's and just wanted to say that now i know that Aubrey is a part of your life, your family and your eternity.
She looks beautiful in the photos thanks for sharing.

Andy and Michele said...

You guys are so amazing. She is just beautiful. I can't believe that it's been two years. Isn't the gospel wonderful? I don't know how people handle trials without it.

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

I'm sure that Aubrey enjoys watching Jake grow too. How wonerful the knowledge of the Plan is to have. Thank you for sharing her with us too.

Mark and Jaelynne said...

Hey guys
Jae and I are making our blog private so we wanna keep our friends that wanna see our blog up to date. ... let me know your email address and we will add you!
mep342@gmail.comc

Life without music would be like life without chocolate!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Swidget 1.0