Wednesday, October 21, 2009


Jake was blessed October 11 and I am just now getting to the pictures! It was an awesome day for us. We have been anxiously waiting for this day for awhile. We had a lot of family come and support us and Steven gave a beautiful blessing! He looked very handsome in hi outfit!



This is so neat to see all the men that will be and are great examples to Jake! I am so proud that they all hold the priesthood, especially my sweet husband! He is such an amazing father and I am so glad that he chose me! I am so blessed!





8 comments:

Rachael and Jeff Downs said...

How sweet! Your boys are very handsome :)

Andy and Michele said...

I'm so glad we got to be there for it! It was a beautiful blessing, I didn't get a chance to tell Steven that. I'm sorry my fam took up so much room! That was definately an eventful Sunday!

It was so good to see you last night. You are just like a breath of fresh air! Always so sweet and happy.

Jonathan and Sarah said...

I love that first pic of Jake. He's soooo cute!

Jami said...

kam, you are going to be in trouble when Jake gets older. Look out girls!

Liz said...

I can't get over how freakin cute Jake is!!

LSWright said...

Kami he is such a cute little boy!!

Megan T. said...

You guys have one good lookin boy!

Deanne Wahl said...

He looks so handsome. We really wish we could have been there. I love the videos of Jake. He is getting so big. It makes me sad. And I really think that Sara and Jake look a little alike.

Life without music would be like life without chocolate!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Swidget 1.0