Friday, August 21, 2009

Jake Thatcher Palmer

Jake is here!! We are so excited to have this guy home with us! What a miracle it is to have theses sweet babies come to earth the way they do! He was born August 17 at 12:17 pm. After 19 hours of labor and 1 1/2 hours of pushing he finally came and he was perfect! He was sunny side up but because of great nurses and a fabulous doctor they were able to get him to come correctly with no problems. (not the best picture of me but who really looks good after delivery)

Grandpa Reynolds AKA: Big Daddy D!

Jake weighed 8lbs 9oz and was 21 3/4 inches long! He is going to be very tall like his dad! He has very long feet and big hands which Steven is so excited for because he just knows he is going to be a great basketball player!!! He is just adorable and he is so good too. We can't really tell who he looks like but at first I thought he looked just like Steven but he keeps changing so much that I just don't know anymore. We think that he looks like his big sister in his lips and chin which is fun to see.

This has been such a neat experience for Steven and I. We are so grateful for the Plan that our Heavenly Father has for us. We are so grateful that we are an eternal family!! We are blessed to have a sweet daughter that we get to raise in the next life and then to have a handsome son we get to raise here in this life!!!! I feel such overwhelming gratitude towards my Heavenly Father for trusting us with his children.


28 comments:

Kathy said...

Congratulations,

I am so happy that all went well for you. Jake is precious, I'm sure you will enjoy him so much.

Kim said...

He's so cute! congrats and on such a wonderful gift!

Megan T. said...

Congrats Steven and Kami! You are going to have so much fun. Love you guys!

Callie said...

YAY YOU GUYS! He is so handsome! Congratulations!

Chantel said...

Congrats!! I am so excited for you. I can't wait to see him. So cute!!

Lindsey said...

He's beautiful!!! Congrats, You are going to be fabulous parents :o)

j & s said...

He's the cutest baby guys! Congrats! Can't wait to meet him in person! :)

Whitney said...

OH my gosh he is precious. IM so sorry about the 19 hour labor. But I too pushed for 1 1/2 hours and I swear it is so exhausting but somehow you just keep going. Hes going to be a big boy. Im glad he has a name. ;)

Captured Moments said...

So perfect!! I cant wait to meet him.. I would love for our 2 little ones to have play dates!! LOL

Larissa said...

WooHoo!!! Way to go guys!

Rhonda said...

He is so cute!

mollie said...

He's absolutely adorable. Congratulations, you guys are going to be fabulous parents! Way to go.

The Littles said...

Congrat!! What a beautiful and perfect baby!! He is so precious i wanna hold him. Im so happy for you guys!

Michele said...

Congratulations! He is so adorable!

Liz said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you two! He is one god looking baby! You two are such cute parents!

Brittanie said...

Kami - he is SO perfect and SO cute! I love the newborn stage! Congratulations!!

lindsay said...

congratulations kami! he is perfect, and i am beyond happy for you!

Cook Zoo said...

HOORAY!!!! Congratulations! He's just adorable! I'm so happy for all of you. Have fun with your little munchkin!

Hugs and kisses,

Donna

Tracy said...

little Jake is beautiful! Congratulations!!

csrussell said...

congrats!!! im glad everything went ok and everyone is doing good

Jonathan and Sarah said...

He is BEAUTIFUL Kami and Steven!!!! We couldn't be happier for you two! It's too bad that you guys live in Pima... Jake and Porter could be basketball stars together at school!

Jonathan and Sarah said...

Oh.. and I love the name. That's all.

Jami said...

AHH, I love him. That last picture is so cute. I mean all of them are...but I am so glad you included one of him now! I can't tell who he looks like either...all I know is he look really cute.
I wanted to just drive up this afternoon, but to many things came up. Maybe next weekend!

Whitney and Michael said...

congrats you guys! he is so adorable. cant wait to meet him in person. little guy is lucky to have you both as his parents :]

carla thorup said...

congratulations!! what a great name for a cute little boy. so happy for you guys!!

Deanne Wahl said...

He is so dang cute! We miss not seeing him anymore. Give him kisses from us! Love ya

Casey & Ashley King said...

He is so adorable Kami :) I'm so happy for you guys!

Camille Elise said...

He is adorable Kami!!!

Life without music would be like life without chocolate!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Swidget 1.0